As we continue to work with Sri Lanka’s Micro-Small-Medium enterprises, we keep adding new products from them to this collection. So make sure to follow this collection or check out our site frequently to be in the know and discover some of the most amazing products from Sri Lanka.
Showing all 5 results
Vegan & Gluten Free. Certified Organic.
- Coconut Jam with Cocoa is a delicious coconut spread with cocoa
- All Natural, Vegan & Gluten Free
- Has a consistency similar to Dulce-de-leche
- Low score on the Glycemic Index (GI) makes this a safer option if you are concerned about sudden spikes in your blood sugar levels
- Enjoy as a topping, a spread or even as frosting
- Store in consistent temperature for ideal taste and consistency as variations in temperature may affect this all natural product – See storage details below for more details
- Explore our full list of amazing Sri Lanka Organic Food and others here
Flavours as Nature Intended
- The most natural Chai Blend out there. Made from 100% natural spices, petals and carefully crafted using FBOP grade Ceylon black tea as the base.
- Complimented with the richness of cardamom, Ceylon cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and a few all natural secret ingredients that elevate this blend above others.
- Ceylon black tea is chosen for its robustness and versatility, providing the perfect canvas for our chai blend. Its briskness and balanced flavor harmonize beautifully with the ensemble of spices, resulting in a well-rounded and captivating cup
- We use FBOP grade Ceylon black tea sourced from the renowned tea-growing regions of Sri Lanka, including Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula, Uva
- Rain-forest Alliance Certified – Sourced with a commitment to quality and sustainability
- We are able to and happy to customize blends to meet your specific preferences
- Our chai blend isn’t just delicious; it also offers potential health benefits. The combination of black tea and spices like cardamom, cinnamon, and ginger may contribute to antioxidant support, heart health, digestive aid, and more
- You have the freedom to choose and develop packaging options that resonate with your brand’s aesthetics. (Tins, paper cannisters, pouches, or bags, we’re here to create packaging that aligns with your vision.)
- Beyond our signature blend, we offer a range of customizable chai blends that can be tailored to suit your specific requirements. Contact us to request a sample and discover the possibilities
The Coolest Alternate Flour of them All
- An Alternate Flour that is gaining rapid recognition for being versatile and nutritious
- Locals enjoy Kithul Flour as it helps cool ones body (as per traditional Ayurvedic beliefs)
- Kithul Flour is Gluten Free
- Contains numerous health benefits (see section on health benefits) such as blood sugar regulation, aiding hearth health and weight management
- Is high in dietary fibre. contains a multitude of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Ideal for baking, use in batters, for coating fried foods. Also works well as a thickening agent and is versatile to use for both sweet and savoury culinary preparations. The most common way of consuming Kithul Flour is its use in porridge
- Available in multiple packaging formats – As Goodfolks Retail Packs or as Wholesale bags for private labelling and resale
Premium, ethically sourced
- Organic certified Sri Lankan Origin Vanilla Beans
- Complex flavour profile with hints of Cherry and Caramel
- Comes in a Vial containing 03 beans – can be customised or offered in different package/quantity
- Perfect for infusing natural vanilla flavour – direct to your cuisine
- Enhances the presentation value and experience for gourmet cuisine and mixology
- 100% Natural
- Quality Certificates from Accredited Testing Facilities provided for wholesale orders on consignment basis as an added assurance on quality and freshness
Rated 5 stars by the Coconut Development Authority of Sri Lanka
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from Sri Lanka is the World’s Most Sought After
- Made from fresh coconuts, handpicked from the lush coconut groves of Puttalam, Sri Lanka
- 100% natural and perfectly transparent with 24 month shelf life
- Cold-pressed and filtered to ensure that it retains all of its natural flavor and aroma.
- Unrefined, unfermented, unbleached and no added solvents
- Sustainable and ethically sourced
- A healthier alternative to other cooking oils and is suitable for high-temperature cooking such as frying, sauteing, and baking.
- Also suitable for personal care (natural moisturiser and can be used as a skin and hair conditioner, for oral health and weight loss)